Below you’ll find contact information, more about the GOrge Pass including press releases, newsletters, and media assets (branding guidelines, logos, images, etc.). We have also included a social media toolkit for anyone who would like to help spread the word.
Please contact us anytime for information about the GOrge Pass, to set up interviews, or for additional assets you may need for a story.
Kathy Fitzpatrick, Mid-Columbia Economic Development District (MCEDD)
The GOrge Pass offers unlimited fixed route bus travel to and from Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA, and around the Columbia River Gorge. The pass is valid for a calendar year, starting January 1 and ending on December 31.
The pass is a collaboration between the Mid-Columbia Economic Development District and four transit providers of the Gorge:
Columbia Area Transit (CAT)
The Link Public Transit (The Link)
Mt. Adams Transportation Service (MATS)
Skamania County Transit
The GOrge Pass unites transit on the Washington and Oregon sides of the Columbia River in the Gorge to offer a seamless traveling experience for bus riders.
- Portland GOrge Pass Launch Press Release, Nov 8 2021
- Gorge Gorge Pass Launch Press Release, Nov 8 2021
If you would like to receive our releases, please email Emily Reed at email@example.com.
Social Media Toolkit
We’re thankful you’re willing to share the news about the GOrge Pass on your social media pages. We’ve developed a variety of posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram that you can use on your feeds, which promote all the ways this pass is awesome.
Don’t see something? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content is provided in the drop down menus below!
Requested dates for posting: These posts are perfect to post anytime between December 1, 2023 and January 31, 2023.
Destination URL: Please direct all posts to our website, gorgepass.com
Hashtags: #gorgeonthego #GOrgePass
Social Media Posts
- Get your $40 GOrge Pass and get unlimited bus rides on the Gorge Express between Portland, Multnomah Falls & Cascade Locks! More info at gorgepass.com
- The Gorge beer scene just got a little more fun (and safe), thanks to the Gorge Express bus from Portland to Cascade Locks. Buy the GOrge Pass and get unlimited rides on the Gorge Express in 2023 for just $40. Head to the breweries after the hike and let someone else take the wheel. gorgepass.com
- Be on the trails in Cascade Locks in less than an hour with the Columbia Gorge Express. Door to trail service multiple times each day. No traffic or parking headaches and no need for permits or reservations when you take transit.
- Go on weekdays to avoid the crowds and use easy transfers to explore Hood River, White Salmon, Stevenson, Bingen, Mosier, The Dalles and Goldendale.
- Extend your trip and get further around with a number of car-free options including taxis, rental bikes, electric car sharing and guided shuttles.
- Help protect the Gorge you love by visiting car-free. It’s easy and fun to take the Columbia Gorge Express and only $40 for an annual pass with unlimited rides to and from Portland and all around the Gorge.
- Your trips to the Gorge just got a little eco-friendlier. When you ride the Gorge Express bus between Portland and Hood River, you reduce your carbon footprint and help get a car off the road. Buy the GOrge Pass and get unlimited rides on the @ColumbiaGorgeExpress and buses all around the Gorge in 2023 for only $40! Find out more at gorgepass.com
- Take your bike to the Gorge for easy access to so many beautiful rides. Gorge Express offers daily bus service between Portland and the Gorge. Take your bike on the bus with x buses a day each carrying 9 bikes! Buy a 2023 GOrge Pass for $40 at gorgepass.com