Below you’ll find contact information, more about the GOrge Pass including press releases, newsletters, and media assets (branding guidelines, logos, images, etc.). We have also included a social media toolkit for anyone who would like to help spread the word.
Please contact us anytime for information about the GOrge Pass, to set up interviews, or for additional assets you may need for a story.
Kate Drennan, Mid-Columbia Economic Development District (MCEDD)
541-296-2266, ext. 1002
The GOrge Pass offers unlimited fixed route bus travel to and from Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA, and around the Columbia River Gorge. The pass is valid for a calendar year, starting November 1, 2021 and ending on December 31, 2022.
The pass is a collaboration between the Mid-Columbia Economic Development District and four transit providers of the Gorge:
Columbia Area Transit (CAT)
The Link Public Transit (The Link)
Mt. Adams Transportation Service (MATS)
Skamania County Transit
The GOrge Pass unites transit on the Washington and Oregon sides of the Columbia River in the Gorge to offer a seamless traveling experience for bus riders.
- Portland GOrge Pass Launch Press Release, Nov 8 2021
- Gorge Gorge Pass Launch Press Release, Nov 8 2021
- July 1, 2021
- Nov 8, 2021– Cascade Locks Trip Ideas
- Dec 6, 2021 – Gorge Holiday & Airport Trip Ideas
- Click here for full list of past newsletters
If you would like to receive our releases, please email Emily Reed at email@example.com.
Social Media Toolkit
We’re thankful you’re willing to share the news about the GOrge Pass on your social media pages. We’ve developed a variety of posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram that you can use on your feeds, which promote all the ways this pass is awesome.
Don’t see something? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content is provided in the drop down menus below!
Requested dates for posting: These posts are perfect to post anytime between November 1, 2021 and January 30, 2022.
Destination URL: Please direct all posts to our website, gorgepass.com
Hashtags: #gorgeonthego #GOrgePass
- Get your $40 GOrge Pass and get unlimited bus rides on the Gorge Express between Portland and Hood River! More info at gorgepass.com
- Hood River’s beer scene just got a little more fun (and safe), thanks to the Gorge Express bus from Portland to Hood River. Buy the GOrge Pass and get unlimited rides on the Gorge Express in 2022 for just $40. Head to Hood River for some beers, and let someone else take the wheel. gorgepass.com
- Take the bus to Mt. Hood Meadows and forget the parking and traffic headaches! With the $40 GOrge Pass, you get unlimited trips to Mt. Hood Meadows, Teacup, Government Camp, and other Gorge destinations from Portland connecting to the Gorge-To-Mountain bus. Bring your ski equipment on board for free, and enjoy an easier, cheaper, and eco-friendly way to get to the mountain. More at gorgepass.com.
- Eat, play, and love the Gorge all year with the #GOrgePass. Get unlimited travel on the Gorge Express bus in 2022 from Portland to Hood River for $40. gorgepass.com
- Door to door to Hood River in less than 1.5 hours on the Gorge Express Bus! Get the GOrge Pass for unlimited travel from Portland to Hood River in 2022 for only $40. gorgepass.com
- Give the gift of the Gorge this holiday season: with the $40 GOrge Pass, get unlimited rides in 2022 on the Gorge Express to/from Hood River for only $40. No traffic and parking headaches. Be in Hood River in less than 1.5 hours. Five pickups from Gateway Transit Center. Happy Holidays to you!! Check it out at gorgepass.com