Spread the Word
Help spread the word about the GOrge Pass and our Gorge transit system. Please use these tools and resources to promote the GOrge Pass to your networks. Thanks for partnering with us and helping make the Gorge a model for sustainable travel in our beautiful recreation area!
Copy & Pass Details
GOrge Pass for only $30!
Unlimited rides on all Gorge fixed-route services, including local routes and Columbia Gorge Express to Portland.
2021 Annual pass valid thru December 31st, 2021
$15 Children 17 and under
Gorge on the GO for only $30!
Now getting around the beautiful Columbia Gorge and to and from the Gorge to Portland/Vancouver is easy with the annual 2021 GOrge Pass.
- $30 Adults
- $15 Children Under 17
What You Get:
- An annual pass that connects the Portland-to-Gorge communities. Valid through December 31, 2021
- Unlimited rides on all Gorge fixed-route services, including the Columbia Gorge Express to Portland
How to Buy
- Buy a Virtual Pass online to download to your phone.
- Buy a Printed GOrge Pass by visiting the office of any Gorge bus service
Help get the word out through your social media channels.
- Please follow GOrge Pass on Facebook and Instagram, and share our posts.
- Post about your own experiences with Gorge transit and tag @GorgePass and @trimet for more impressions
- Use the hashtags #gorgeonthego #GOrgePass
- Use these illustrations to promote transit travel on your social media platforms.
Key message for the GOrge Pass are outlined below. Feel free to adapt the messages as needed to align with your organization’s priorities. To help your messages reach more people, use additional hashtags to mention relevant transportation, tourism, or visitor events in the Gorge.
- The Annual GOrge Pass: Where east meets west—take the Columbia Gorge Express from Portland to the Gorge and back every day/any day for just $30.
- With the $30 Annual GOrge Pass you are investing in the future. Go car-free from Portland to and around the Gorge with unlimited rides on all CAT fixed-route services until 12/31/21.
- Eat, play, and love the Gorge all year with the GOrge Pass—unlimited travel on CAT bus services along and around the Gorge for just $30.
- Now getting from Portland to the beautiful Columbia Gorge and back is as easy as passing GO.
- Get Your Pass & GO, GO, GO.
- Relax and enjoy the Gorgeous scenery while we do the driving. It’s all easy, spectacular 90-minute bus ride along the mighty Columbia River.
- There’s no more beautiful place to GO! Portland and the scenic Columbia Gorge offer one of the most beautiful areas in the Pacific NW. Here you’ll find the unique and charming city of Portland, experience the astounding scenery of the Columbia Gorge Scenic Area, and discover an outdoor paradise in the Gorge towns.